Morzine Lift Pass
Have your Morzine Lift Pass waiting for you upon arrival.
Pre-buy your Morzine Lift Pass
We can pre-buy your Morzine lift passes if you’re staying in our Morzine catered chalet and have them waiting for you on arrival !BOOK ONLINE
Good reasons for pre-ordering your Morzine lift pass.
- Save time by avoiding busy Morzine lift pass queues and spend more time skiing and snowboarding.
- Avoid the hassle of sorting Morzine lift passes for everyone in your family/group.
- Don’t overspend! Be sure you are buying the right Morzine lift pass for each person.
- Avoid taking large amounts of cash or credit cards with you on the mountain.
- Choose your Morzine lift pass without the pressure of being in a busy queue.
Which Morzine Lift Pass?
Morzine Lift Pass for Intermediate to Advanced
If you have skied for a week or longer we recommend you choose a full Portes du Soleil area pass, allowing you to explore the full area. With 650km of piste and 13 resorts on one pass, not to mention the masses of off piste and several snow parks you will need more than a week!
Morzine Lift Pass for First Timers / Beginners
If you are a beginner with just 2 or 3 days under your belt, we recommend you buy either a Morzine-Les Gets pass or an Avoriaz pass, and if you are having lessons you will need to check with your ski school where your lessons will be taking place.
If you would like any advice on Morzine lift passes, please contact us.